I am Registered to vote, but I moved, what can I do?

So, I am registered to vote in a county in North California where I had been residing for the last four years. Unfortunately, I just had to move back to my old home in SoCal due to financial complications with COVID. So basically, I switched counties within the same state. How will this affect my registration? Can I change it and still vote in November? Thank you! 

Go to the California voter registration website, and update yours with your new address.

Otherwise, you'll still be registered at your old one, and not be able to vote where you live.

You have to re-register with your new address. 

• Clive

Just re-register with your new address, or you'll be expected to vote at the polling station where you were before. Simple.  November is 4 months away so that's oodles of time to get it done, and then you can vote at the nearest place to where you are now.

register in the new county where you now live and if you do it within the deadline, you can still vote