Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Best way to take out anger?

Im furious and im so close to breaking something right now but I dont want to have to buy new things. Any other ways to effectively take out anger? 

• Paul

Drawing closer to God allows us to experience His peace in our lives.

Tie the person down and petrol the room and watch em' charred alive.

Buy a punching bag and use it to vent out all that inner rage. Another way to release anger is to go for a long walk or exercise outdoors. 

If those two things don't work then find something to redirect all that anger such as a hobby or take up an activity. 

Try buying a punching bag.

Kickboxing! It has the BEST results and it is a great release of emotions, especially of passions such as anger.

I found a 5 mile walk around an igneous extrusion mountain was very helpful.  I made record time for this lady that day!

The only way to effectively express anger is to vent, at full throttle, to someone who cares.

Find something you can act aggressively with, such as punching bag or pillow. I find that when I am feeling aggressive thoughts that punching a bag and saying what is bothering me helps me critically.

Do something physical - vacuum, wash the floor/walls/windows? Cleaning the oven is a good workout. As is cleaning the bathroom. All physical jobs that will get rid of ugly energy - but be useful as well. If you can get out - go for a long walk. That used to do wonders for me mentally. The longer you walk, the more things 'fall into place' mentally. You don't even have to think about it, it just starts to go through your mind.

• Brian

I had a punching bag.  Other than that, I would go on long walks to clear my head.