Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Is it worth Watching Any of the pirates of the Caribbean sequels ?

That depends on your taste. None were as good as the original.

• Da

No, they're all trash. I really don't like that series of movies.

No, they're massively stupid.

Pirates, was a prime example of a movie doing far better than anyone expected.........so hey,  let's just MILK IT TO DEATH  and have the actors phone in the performces by the 5th sequel. 

I mean, I suppose Depp was okay in most of them.......but the plots and action just gets dumber and dumber. 

Well, if you really liked the first one, I'd say yes.  Because they're all basically the same.  Johnny Depp acts like a stoner with a fake sounding accent, he does some ridiculous stunts that don't look even remotely real, and something vaguely supernatural happens.

If you were kind of "whatever" about the first one, then absolutely do not watch the sequels.  They're more of the same only dumber.

• SW-6

Some movies are too good to even consider a sequel.  IMO Pirates of the Caribbean was one of them.  The sequels take away some magic of the original.   Prime example - The Hangover.   

• Kathy

In my opinion, nope.

• 🦋

Its ok for some but godzilla king if monsters is awesome