Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What to get this girl I'm talking to from Tennessee ?

So I recently met this girl like 4 weeks ago. She is 25 and I'm a 30 old male. We live in Illinois and met through a friend on a camping trip. We been slowly talking & went to dinner alone on monday as a get to know each other kind of date. It was a great time. She is Hispanic and I am greek. She has her own cake baking company & has her life on track & seems to be a great girl. Someone I want in my life. I find her very attractive inside and out and wouldt mind daiting her down the line if things work out. But I dont want to mess things up so I'm taking things slow and being a gentleman as always. Anyways I know she told me she like baking which is why she does that as a job, candles and Spanish, hip-hop/rap, edm and country music. 

I will be leaving next tuesday with my uncle to go to Bristol Tennessee for a nascar race since he is a big fan. I figured since we will be in Bristol Tennessee what can I buy this girl to bring back that she could possibly really like. I was thinking something country music related since she likes country music but then again idk if that's a lame idea. I know Tennessee is the music capital of the world so I thought something great could be found and bought to give her. Since the race is in Bristol we wont be going to Nashville. We are how ever driving from chicago to Tennessee. We will be stopping at the great smoky mountains. This will only be a 3 day trip.

So what should I get her?

It might be too soon but I'm not going to rush into things. I want it to work so I dont wan to scare her off. I just feel like a cute gift from Tennessee would be meaningful and she would love it. I'd get my top other friends something also who I met the girl through but her gift would be better. Maybe that way if she sees I got them something also it wont be to bad but then again I want her gift to be cute and cool

You can say I'm the romantic type of guys and never treat a women bad and treat them the way they should be treated. My relationships always last long. Either they leave me or we realize we are not happy together and in a good way end the relationship. So I hope it works with girl and she is my last and only gf and maybe becomes my wife that's if she is the right one for me or things work out but only time will tell

no fans attend the race

i don't think a gift is a good idea... and if it were anything, it should be food or something simple

It's a little soon to buy a gift for her.

There are usually small mom and pop craft shops at various places in that area. You might look for something related to cooking or just pretty. We found some carved birds on one of our trips. Also some local pottery. 

What you buy her is not important as long as when you hand it to her you say:

"I saw this and it made me think of you,"

She will ask "WHY?"

Be ready with an answer that will make her say:  "Awwww!"

It takes about 3 months to BEGIN to know 

the person you are DATING.   

It takes about 6 months to FIND OUT IF you are really Compatible. 

Relationships give you experience on Right and Wrong ones.