Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Will you vote Trump?

You may not support Trump. 

But Remember this always: 

Protesters

Biden 

Communists. 

I think you get my point. So you know what you will do November and who you will vote for. 

Trump

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely.

He's probably the greatest President we've ever had.

• 1 month ago

Certainly not and didn't last time either.  I hope Biden wins although I won't be voting for him  since I don't agree with his abortion views .  Maybe I'll do a write-in vote again this time (and no, it won't be for Kanye West.)   

Maybe I will write in  Mitt Romney since he was the only Republican that had the guts to vote against Trump during  the impeachment.     

• 1 month ago

You make a good point, as bad as Trump can sometimes appear, the alternative is much, much worse. Personally, I like most of the things Trump has done, and when he is gone, I expect to go back to being disappointed in both Parties, even though the Democratic Party is currently as bad as it gets.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well replacing Trump with Biden is like crapping your pants and then changing your shirt. Guess I'll just vote for Trump. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wrong category.

• 1 month ago

I don't entirely agree with president Trump, so I'll be voting against the Democratic candidate.

• 1 month ago

Trump sucks.

Biden also sucks.

Seems to be a pattern.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is bad for the Republican Party and bad for America. 

He is a racist and a narcissist who ignores scientific evidence, and insults world leaders. His management style is simply to create division and follow his instincts. He ignores competent advisors and believes loyalty is more important than virtue. 

Biden isn't perfect, but he will manage through consensus option of his advisors. He has a long history as a moderate. Where Trump creates division, Biden seeks unity. Trump's style is disruptive and Biden's style is consensus. 

I will not vote for Trump because he is bad for America.  

• Word
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'll be voting for Jo Jorgensen

• 1 month ago

The leftists actually believe the chaos and violence will help them in November. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.