Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Does the reason school shootings happen is because people do nothing when they see bullying go on in school?

Now I am not saying the school shooter is an outcast but maybe someone popular who is tired of seeing people being bullied and the bystanders that do nothing and watch. Maybe the popular kid is tired of all the shitty people in the school and that he can’t do anything about it because his reputation will suffer. Do you think this could be a reason school shootings happen?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No it is much more serious than that.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No the USA let’s nutters have guns.

• 4 weeks ago

No.  If that were true, school shootings would be happening all over the world.  But they're not, in fact they're only a thing in one country.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

School shootings are an American problem no other country in the world experience it like the USA does

Most countries do have bullying in schools and still school shootings don't happen so one can only surmise that Americans are all ******* nutjobs

Or because American is an inherently violent country that treats war as a business and thinks nothing of causing war crimes an crimes against humanity

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nope.....................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe don't give people access to military grade assault rifles and this won't happen, here in Ireland you can only get a shotgun if you own a farm or have access to 3 farmers land to shoot on or if you are a member of a gun club and you can only own a 2 barrel shotgun at most, this means even if someone got really peed off they couldn't shoot up a whole school just two shots and by the time they try reload they'd be on the ground or shot by an armed Garda response unit, the US has too many guns and as it's constitutional I don't see that problem changing any time soon 

• 4 weeks ago

Evil always prevails, when good men do nothing.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't think that's it.  I think it is the aura of each person deserving everything they want without ever seeing a disappointment that contributes to those who perceived themselves as not getting their fair share of wealth, popularity, or respect, lashing out.  Our students, I believe, have been over protected to the point that they can't deal with the slightest inconvenience.  Let the internet drop out for three hours and they show signs of real stress.  A more realistic setting where disappointment is part of the school day (as it is in life) might better teach them to deal with little problems before they become big ones.  The entitlement era does no one any good.  Bullies are bad.  But the extent that we have eliminated any bad things from students makes them unable to deal with life.  They don't process life realistically and that's why the ones on the edge go nuts with daddy's gun when they are disappointed.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

why are school shooters WHITE and alt right trumptards ?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes......... Of Course That is The Reason why I Already Know that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.