Perry asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

I'm against gender identifying... Can you change my mind?

Being ignorant of such things I don't know if you would want to.

God made Man and Woman, although it was a big mistake. In fact, God made mistakes from the 4th to 6th day of creation.

Nevertheless, we are bearing his mistakes. The only solution is to recognize those problems and resolve them. It is a fact in the nature that there are man and woman; both have their roles in daily lives. The solution is not in identities but in respect, so that everyone can play his/her role. Head cannot live without tail; while hands cannot do much without feet. 

• Ludwig

If you make mistakes about people's genders,  especially if you are in a pub or somewhere,  you can end up getting punched or arrested.  And banned from the bar.

• D1218

Other individuals will always be different and do whatever. It's their life.

why do you want people to change your mind if you are against something? if you think you might be wrong, go find the information yourself. if you think you are right, don't pick fights. you can be open minded without being a weirdo about it.

I'm not against anything-identifying.  If a guy wants to pretend he's a girl or a girl wants to pretend she's a guy, they can go right ahead.

Just don't expect me to play along.  I'm too busy dealing with reality.

• Peter

No, as I see no need to.

society requires time to adjust.  

2020 religious wars are still being fought.  

Well it's legal so you're just cross about something you can't change

Well Unless you start a political party get enough mps to form a government and ban gender stuff.   Good luck with that project chum 

No. Bigotry tends to be ingrained wherever it comes from.