Gg asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

What to do if I masturbate 3-4 times a day, and for one person.?

What to do if I masturbate 3-4 times a day, and for one person.

There's nothing wrong with masturbating 3 or 4 times a day, as you get older you'll slow down but you're not hurting yourself, it feels great so enjoy it while it lasts.

one person.................

• What is your question?

We don't care what you do.

Just make sure you're using a penis health creme so that you're totally hydrated and moisturized down there. You don't want any chafing!! Trust me. 

• k w

read up on the benefits on NO-FAP...it'll surprise you....much of YH are wankers and don't care, cuz they are getting their jollies, not all, but much.....

• ron h

It's pretty common for men in their early to middle or late teens to jack off 3 or 4 times a day.   What does "for 1 person'' mean?   If you mean that you're fantasizing about the same person as you do it, that's OK.  Or if your fantasies change, that's OK, too.