Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Should I go or move on?

Last weekend me and my family had a huge argument. After that we haven’t really spoken over the phone, including my mum (I don’t live with them) I messaged my mum today saying I might pop down but she replied ‘it’s going to rain’. I usually go and stay on the weekend at my mums but since nobody’s talking to me, should I even go? I don’t want to turn up and be ignored. It seems to me like they’ve all planned to stop talking to me to be honest. Shall I go on the weekend or just carry on with my life 

thats up to you

Forget them. They are not your family. Real family will always want you to show up even without asking!!!

Pop on down and be the bigger person, my mom was like that one moment she's nice then Id say something wrong then she doesn't want to speak to me for 2 weeks.  Total insanity and unstable!