Why do people die?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Because it's nature's way, planned obsolescence.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is natural for machines to wear out and break down and become useless.

All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 1 month ago

Time waits on no one.

Time is neither kind nor cruel

Time is like a river running to the sea.

time waits for neither you nor me.

• 1 month ago

Because all things in life have an expiration date.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I couldn't imagine anything worse than living forever.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because their heart stops functioning delivering necessary blood, oxygen, etc. to the body.

• 1 month ago

At Gallipoli in WW! , a British officer greeted some Australian troops with the words ,

" You men there -- have you come here to die ?"

To which one of them replied , " No sir -- we came here yesterdi"

I guess you had to be there . 

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

(Romans 5:12) "That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned—."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think when you've lost enough beloved pets, you already hope they're all waiting for you. Then, your spouse goes and you just feel like you're on the wrong side of that proverbial curtain.

• 1 month ago

Cells lose their ability to repair efficiently over time, with each division. Our bodies just get worn out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.