Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Does the Bible say whether Queen Elizabeth II will still be of queen in the Christian heaven ?

Or will she lose her exalted status once in the Christian heaven? Or will her soul live eternally as a royal monarch elevated above others?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

It says something about it being easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter heaven.

• 3 weeks ago

In heaven all are equal and subservient to God. However, Roman Catholics believe that the Virgin Mary is Queen of Heaven

• patty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I believe she is a devout Christine so who knows

• 3 weeks ago

What a lot of silly nonsense.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

she will be reincarnated as a mouse

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The Bible does not mention this specifically. And, the Bible is not meant to be taken literally--prophets, and Jesus, used symbolism to teach.

In heaven, God is the monarch. Mary, mother of Jesus, the son of God, is often referred to as a Holy Queen. Rankings really are not an important thing in heaven--everyone is supposed to be one with God, always in God's presence. No one needs to be elevated. That is what I learned from formal religious education--Kindergarten through University.

• Rico
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

On the basis that some of the kings and queens of Great Britain, Scotland & England (and it’s predecessor kingdoms of Wessex, Northumbria, Mercia, East Anglia, Kent, Essex and Sussex) might be there, it’s fair to say that their status as monarchs will go the way Jew, gentile, Greek and slave went within the kingdom of God.

• dj
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

There is no heaven so no matter what the bible says it is irrelevant 

• 4 weeks ago

The Bible doesn't say, but I'm pretty sure that she'll be just like everybody else.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah, it says that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Heaven has no queen, just a King and his Prince. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.