Ya-Hoo
Ya-Hoo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do you ever answer your own questions?

Many times I'd like to ask questions here, but I just think about an answer to my own question that is good enough, or google it. But there's a good community here and sometimes I value their answers.

• .

I've only ever posted questions I didn't know the answer to or questions for which I wanted experienced opinion (e.g., what are not-to-miss sites when traveling to such-and-such city). 

• No, but I know a particular user here who will probably leave me a comment, saying that I'm lying.

He thinks I operate multiple accounts & ask questions, then answer my own questions. He goes on and on saying that "I prove myself over and over," he has NO proof or evidence of anything.

• Olive

Well thatd defeat the idea of asking question

• JJ

So you mean like if someone had 6 different computers and/or phones and logged into a different account on each one, they could have a real lively question...

Nope, I've never done that.

Sometimes. But you don't get points so why do it