Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How to overcome trust issues with my bf?

He cheated on me in the past i after i speculated for a while months later i found it out to be true. The woman is someone he had sexual relations with before. In the past when i found him suspicious, alot rised she told me she never slept with him and how i dont have anything on her and that i dont have a car or a ring on her. I forgave him for the cheating here we are again a year later but i feel he is still talking to her. He talks alot about aliens and stars and GALAXY. And its funny because she just so happened to change her name on social media to GALAXY

I wouldn’t try to overcome them, leaving him and being with someone who respects you and relationship boundaries would be a better direction to go in.

I don’t know if you’ll ever be able to trust him because you’re always going to have it in the back of your head he cheated is he going to cheat again. Unless you completely forgive him and let it go and then he hast to work on gaining your trust otherwise he doesn’t deserve it. Do you have to be confident in who you are and know that you deserve better than what he’s giving you and don’t settle for anything less than the best of him otherwise kicking to the curb.

just talk to him about it

• Linda

Feeling someone is cheating and actual proof that someone is cheating is two separate things. Just because she changed her name to Galaxy doesn't mean they are involved again. You'll need more proof than that and unless you do, you should trust him and let this go...the past is the past.