Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Can I get her back in my arms?

She said “ I don’t know if ima talk to you anymore because I only make you mad. I never make you happy. I’m not enough. You deserve better. You’re out of my league. Sorry for everything.“ I asked her if she was coming back and she said “idk I don’t want to leave you but i just don’t know how to make you happy.” She’s insecure. She unfriended me on our only source of contact. I miss her. She means the world to me. I love her so much.

• She was trying to be nice.  Take the hint.  Move on.  It's not going to happen.

If you love her so much you should help her feel secure in who she is and help build her up to have confidence to have self-worth the value herself. All the things that she’s saying that she can’t do somehow unconsciously you have taught her to believe that so she doesn’t know any better. I have a daughter and that thinks I’m selfish and I did nothing wrong but we don’t talk because I’m not apologizing for not doing anything. I just be honest with her she don’t like it so she don’t like me no more. I love her and made many attempts to set boundaries work on communication. 

i would talk to her about it