Anonymous

Is it morally justified to cheat on my girlfriend if I think she is cheating?

I am suspecting that my girlfriend is cheating. For the first two months of our relationship, we had sex about 5 days a week. Now it's down to just two days a week and she always has some male friends over or is hanging out with one. She is a very sexual person and almost every time I see her she asks for sex. The first time I had sex with her was literally before any dates. We had never met before and had only exchanged a few messages on Tinder. So overall I am suspecting that she is now cheating. Is it morally justified for me to have sex with other girls just based on a suspicion? How else should I handle this?

It isnever morally justified to cheat

' Now it's down to just two days a week'.

Q. Does this happen about once a month ?

You knew she was loose; what are you thinking!?

Get out or join the party. No you shouldn't cheat because you" think "she is.

Ask her. Bring another girl or guy if that's your thing to your next hook up. She is hungry, feed her. Be safe.

Source(s): I too am a hungry girl but I'm faithful. She might be also.

The answer to your question is no my friend. She would never let you forget it. 

Two wrongs never make one right.

• Alan H

If I stole money from you, would that justify you being a thief?

If she is cheating, just move on

break up with her

• Marco

No, someone wronging you doesn't make it morally right to wrong them back. The correct solution would be to walk away from the relationship altogether and never turn back. You should never have gotten involved with her to begin with, but now you know that. It is a life lesson. 

Welcome to another episode of: "Why is this on Religion & Spirituality section and not Singles & Dating?"

What does this have to do with Religion & Spirituality?