ME AND MY GRANDPA..?

I confessed my love for my grandpa (incest) and long story short we ended up making out, but mom walked in on us and now my parents are going to kill grandpops (not literally)?!?! Please help, he is my soulmate and we are supposed to be together forever but my now parents think he is scum?!?!??!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Are you below the Mason dixon line? If so, your parents would have joined in right?

• 1 month ago

Because he is scum?

You are a child! You are NOT able to give any informed consent, it doesn't matter if you love him or scream "**** me", you are not able to give that consent to him. He is an adult, whom knows right from wrong, and his job is to protect you, not to manipulate you, nor harm you in any manner.

I'm with your parents on this, if I were themand I saw him touching you?He'd be met with a bullet between his eyes, thats not before I shove the gun up his *** first and torture himfor a few hours first.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are having an incestual relationship with your grandpa which is illegal .Your parent's thinking is correct .They should not leave any room for such a relationship.  

• 1 month ago

Advisors need to discern when a troll is out and about and not encourage them with replies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wtf you weirdo lol. Atleast try and make it a bit more believable 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thats cause its illegal what hes doing, hes molesting you

• 1 month ago

never happened...........................

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Incest is against the social mores of America.  The law would be on your parents' side, and they could cause big trouble for your grandpa.  You may have to start seeing a psychologist or counselor, and your grandpa too, unless you can distance yourself from him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

TROLL ALERT....although I am a grandpa...and I AM SEXY...I don't boink the grandkiddies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.