Religious nightmares after moving into the house of a satanist?

I just want to start off by saying that I am completely open to a scientific or religious explanation, I just need some insight on what I'm dealing with. I have been working extended hours every single day for the past month, sometimes I sleep at 1:00 in the morning after a night shift and then I get up at 8:00 the next morning for another shift. I work anywhere from 5-12 hours a day. I've been extremely exhausted for the past 3 days because I keep getting woken up by nightmares. I moved into a new place a few weeks ago and happen to know the person who used to live here, she was a satanist. The house has been cleansed and staged, I've prayed before going to bed my whole life and continue to do so. I've had nightmares for the past week where I wake up at around 4:00 A.M. There are two nightmares that have stuck with me in the past 3 days. The first nightmare was where I was siting in a classroom and blood stated coming out of my eyes and someone (or something) was screaming the word "STIGMATA" in my ears and so I woke up. The lates nightmare happened last night where a demon kept morphing into different people and mocking me saying "Maybe tomorrow I'll be 5 pounds lighter, or I might pick someone older..." and I kept telling it to leave me alone while it laughed and mocked me, I woke up at around 4:00 again with my heart racing. Can you guys share your opinions or insights on what might be going on? Thank you.

Sounds like the house needs to be cleansed out in another fashion. Most Catholic priests I think would have some expertise in this and could help. If you know of any strong believers among Protestants you could seek help from them as well, like from a local church, maybe charismatic would be ideal for your unique situation.

• Raja

It is a spiritual problem. The previous tenant had made the house as a dwelling place of evil spirits and that's why you are facing that problem. They won't go so easily. It may take more time. You must all articles, videos, books, pictures and photos which encourage and attract evil from your house. Further you must believe that they will quit then only your spirits can work in the same way.

Spirits are everywhere on this earth. There is no place without spirits and no human being lives without the possession of the spirits. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

Get out of there immediately!

• j153e

Simple Christian counseling is available 24/7 by calling the number 1-800-525-KLOVE http://klove.com  They will pray with you.

An effective command:  "In the name of Christ, show forth the Light or deal with Archangel Michael this hour."

As a kid, whenever I had a nightmare, I used to say the Lords Prayer. Always worked - still does 60 years later . . .    

Moving house is a big upheaval and it takes a while to find your rhythm in the new place.  Being overtired through work doesn't help.  Whatever you believe or don't believe private rituals can be grounding and comforting.  

The next time you have a day off take time to get to know the house.  Show you mean it well by tidying up all that stuff you've fallen behind on because of work (we all do this).  Bake something so the house feels good and homely.  Buy the house some flowers, or better yet a plant.  Birn some sage if visualizing smudging helps.  Then talk to the house.  In your head is fine.  Introduce yourself.  Tell the house what you like about it and what you hope for yourself while there (feel safe, grow as a person, start a family, etc).  Be open to the house having an opinion about things.  If you think of the house as an entity you live with it changes the whole dynamic.  Plus it's a restful way to spend a day off.  Oh, greet the house when you come home and thank it periodically for sheltering you.  Houses like to be thanked.

It is in your mind.

Nothing exists.

• Liz

I'm sorry you're going through that. Perhaps the article on the website below will interest you. Jehovah's Witnesses know from a study of the Bible just how strong the demons are and we take serious care not to allow them into our lives or homes. As you'll see from the article there are steps we take to keep our homes free from demonic harassment. Many others have found that the suggestions work. 

Wishing you peace.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/bhs CHAPTER TEN - The Truth About the Angels

Try looking up satanism.  I don't know her particular beliefs, but satanism has nothing to do with demons or evil or worshipping any higher power.   If you demystify satanism and all the preconceived notions you have about it, I'm guessing your nightmares will go away.  Beyond that, you say you know this person.  Try getting in touch with her and see what she has to say.

From the Urban Dictionary:satanistSatanism is not the 'worshiping of satan' as most dumbasses tend to believe. Satanists do not believe in a higher god, and are ordinary people. They do not dress in black, and try to sacrifice living animals for 'rituals.'These are the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth as stated by the Church of Satan's founder, Anton Szander LaVey:1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.9. Do not harm little children.10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.Nine Satanic Statements. Those are:1.Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.2.Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.5.Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.7.Satan represents man as just another animal -- sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours -- who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.Goths are not always satanists, but can be.Satanism is not related to christian. It is practically an opposite.Everyone that believes a satanist is out to kill them really needs to get a life.

If you are a saved believer in Christ you have the authority to order demons to leave you and your home in Jesus' name. 

Source(s): Personal experience.