Does a dream catcher actually catch dreams? ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Dream catchers come from the Native American's spiritual belief system. They believed that when hung above the head of where you slept that they kept away bad dreams. Do they work? Depends on what you believe. Are you Christian? Then it would be accounted as an accursed item and should have no place in your house let alone your belief system. And it also opens the door to other spirits to enter your house. Dream catchers are magical charms and for a Christian they are on the same plane as astrology and psychic readings. If you are being troubled by bad dreams, write them down and try and find out if there's a recurring message. You may be getting a warning. If however, the overall theme is just fear then that is just the evil powers that be trying to prevent you from being open to receiving an important message. In this case, read the Bible aloud at night until you fall asleep. In both cases, speak aloud the promises from His Word about sleep (look in Psalms and Proverbs). 

• 2 months ago

Only in the mind of the dreamer who believes in it. It's all rather psychological.  If you tell yourself that this magic trick works,  you will remember your dreams because of it. it gives your subconscious mind a way to remember it.  It gives you the power of magic.  Try it and see if it works.    

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 I have no clue. I don't normally dream. So... hard to tell.

Used to have one above my bed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.