Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 1 month ago

I don't want to be Asian anymore, what do i do?

All because i was born Asian i get bullied and harassed nonstop. I get bullied at school, my teacher asks me racist questions every chance she gets,, and my principle doesn't give a **** when i get brutally bullied, a classmate said he wants to kill all Chinese people, i reported him to the principal but he just smiled and laughed. 

Unbelievable. He only cares if a non Asian gets bullied apparently, also i'm in Cameron mo, you know the schools here are a pile of ****.  A Jewish kid committed suicide after the school did nothing to help the poor guy. 

I've been bullied and harassed my whole life. What should i do?

• art
    3 days ago

sorry to hear that, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing wrong with being Asian, my best friend at school was Chinese and he was badly bullied until he started hanging around with me - less people seemed to bully him then - my advice is get some decent friends who will stand by you

talk to a school counselor about this.