Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 7 months ago

I don't want to be Asian anymore, what do i do?

All because i was born Asian i get bullied and harassed nonstop. I get bullied at school, my teacher asks me racist questions every chance she gets,, and my principle doesn't give a **** when i get brutally bullied, a classmate said he wants to kill all Chinese people, i reported him to the principal but he just smiled and laughed. 

Unbelievable. He only cares if a non Asian gets bullied apparently, also i'm in Cameron mo, you know the schools here are a pile of ****.  A Jewish kid committed suicide after the school did nothing to help the poor guy. 

I've been bullied and harassed my whole life. What should i do?

• GB

First, have you told your parents what's happening? That the staff are condoning the bullying and setting a bad example? This is a police matter, and also for child protection services.

• Willie

Put some sunglasses on and no one can tell you're an Asian.

Persuade your parents to move to a more tolerant place. Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, and Atlanta GA are all better than what you are describing. So is San Diego CA.

Come to the UK if legally possible. No problem with Chinese people her. Usually called Chinese, Asians are from further west in the world.

Even in Canada you would do better.

Here in UK 'Asian' refers to the Pakistanis here raping everyone . Chinese here are good people.

Talk your parents into moving.

sorry to hear that, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing wrong with being Asian, my best friend at school was Chinese and he was badly bullied until he started hanging around with me - less people seemed to bully him then - my advice is get some decent friends who will stand by you

talk to a school counselor about this.