Poll: Anyone else tired of hearing about COVID-19. and do you wear a mask?

Let's worry about curing Cancer, Lupus, and so many other things that will kill more people. Shall we?

No mask. Covid kills people aged 79.5 on average in my country. Not in the slightest bit interested or concerned about it.

Yes, I'm tired of hearing about COVID-19.  Yes, I wear (and will continue to wear) a mask because I'm high risk.  I'm in favor of curing all of those conditions, but the one that is killing the most people right now is COVID-19, so get your priorities straight.

Yes, I hope it will go away soon.

I don't wear a mask.

• Ashley

easy to say it’s “boring” when none of your loved ones have been taken by it

• Kathy

I am tired of hearing about it, and I do not go anywhere to wear a mask.

I am a bit tired of hearing about it. I do wear a mask.

at this point yes, and ofc i wear a mask, it's selfish not to

• ?

I'm tired about quarantine and this fúckíng virus, but we still have to follow the recommendations anyway...

Yes I am tired of it.  So much fear mongering and lies.

And no I do not wear a mask.  It's actually not a good idea and it's also not helpful.

Yes I am.

Sadly I think this virus will be around for a while to be honest.

Yes I do wear a mask because I might not realize I am sick yet as virus don’t automatically make you feel sick right off the bat.