Can I buy a car thru mail order if all I have is a PO box?

I have a post box for receiving small parcels but what if I want to buy a car, what happens then?

Does the post office provide that service, do they charge a fee?

I do not like to leave my apartment and I absolutely hate talking to people.

All I want is to buy a nice car online and for the post-person to leave a card in my mail-box to say the car is ready to collect at the post office.

What if the car got damaged or stolen during delivery, isn't the post office supposed to pay for that?

How on earth would a car be delivered to a post office? They aren't a delivery hub. And no--you can't pay for any 'service' like that through them. 

When you buy online, they have to deliver it to a HOME ADDRESS.  Number and street and zip code. 

The post office also does not pay for ANY package that gets damaged during handling or delivery. You might get an apology note with the damaged package, but they aren't liable for damages to your stuff. 

If you can get to the post office, why can't you get to one of Carvana's "vending machines?" Or send someone else to buy you a car? Or call a bunch of dealers who will work with you and deliver to you? 

Sounds like you may live in Trollville. 

• M.

Your question is rather bizarre. 

I have bought used cars for the past 45 years by simply using a telephone. 

I don't know what circumstances you might have. 

You obviously can't order a full sized car through a p.o. box, but you can order a model car.

Nobody with any common sense would buy unseen. The Post Office do not 

deliver cars.

• Scott

Only an idiot would buy a car via mail order. No, you need a physical street address in TROLLVILLE.

Go away troll.   .

• Guber

Actually, they just drive it right to you.

• ?

Nope. They need a physical address to deliver the car to. It should clearly state on the website that they dont dsliver to p o boxes, and the post office should have advised on you the size limit for packages ypu could receive at a p o box when you leased it from them

reported the troll.

You are either very stupid or you are just trolling.