How much will it cost to repair my car?

Got into a small accident and hit a deer, and unfortunately I didn’t have car insurance out the time. Fortunately I’ve only suffered a broken headlight and lost my bottom bumper and I would like to know an estimate on how much it wooo I d cost to fix? It’s a 2017 Hyundai Accent, mind you this happened back at 2019. Late November if I recall and I am doing far more better financially now. I am 20 years old. 21 in September.

• Erik

sue the deer xD

It does not matter if it happened when you were unloading from Noah's ARC.  Nobody gives a flying fluck.  You are paying for it all. Go to the junk yard with your hand tools and find another 2017 Hyundai Accent with a good front bumper.  Take it off and pay for it.  Might be $10  Now bolt it on your car. Done. Headlamp can be bought at ANY WALMART or any auto parts store.  Electrical you always buy new.  The headlamp will cost more than the bumper.

. Liability car insurance would have covered this and you would be not driving the wreck you are driving now.  Had it been another car, you would be settling a Lawsuit against you...which would make you choke your chicken.

• Scott

Take it to a body shop and get a free estimate.

• Jay P

The problem with any vehicle collision is you can only see the external damage.  If anything is broken behind those components, you won't know until the damaged parts are removed.

The only way to know what this will cost is if you take the vehicle to a body/collision shop and have an appraiser take a look at it.

BTW, when this happened and your age are irrelevant to your question.

Who knows .......go to a body shop and get an estimate.

Why didn't you have car insurance ? ?