Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

With many businesses planning to reduce staff. Should immigrants who  arrived to the UK in last 5yrs be sent back?

So there would be enough jobs for British people. When the economy is alive and kicking again then they can just come back.

I am talking about low skilled jobs. 

Otherwise there will be riots 

@Jas B, shame on you for your misleading comments. There are a ton of White British people who are picking fruits and doing cleaning jobs. I have seen it myself!

@Anonymous, there are cleaning jobs going for £12 in London. Not all low skilled jobs are low paid!

British jobs for British people  so yes send them home and if the British won't do the jobs then stop their benefits.

• Jas B

What about the tons of crops which are rotting in the fields this year because there are no immigrants to pick them?  British people were offered these jobs and do not want them, as has been proved.

A friend of mine recently retired from being the head of a local councils refuse and waste disposal.  He told me how they cannot get any Brits to work in the recycling section because it is filthy, hard work and those Brits who did come never stayed.

What about all those cleaners and care workers who have to care for and clean up after the most vulnerable in society, you want to take away these jobs, which they do willingly  and give them to people who won't want to do them?

As the pandemic has shown many so called "low skilled workers" are far more important to us all than those who consider themselves skilled.  

Now they have put their lives at so much more risk for the last few months than the majority of us, many of them dying to help us all keep safe and now you want to throw them out of the country.

Shame on you

Who's going to look after the C-19 victims?

"enough jobs for British people" Work shouldn't be an objective in its self.

Working to line the pocket of someone else, should be seriously contested.

2021 bye bye EU free trade, welcome mass unemployment. But don't worry, Cummings and Doris Johnson have a cunning plan they will give tax cuts to the wealthy so at least,we won't all suffer..

the low skilled immigrants often agree to work at much lower wages than the Brits so the industrialists will ABSOLUTELY NOT LIKE YOUR IDEA

AND THEY R LOT MORE POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL compared to u

BETTER LUCK SOME OTHER TIME

Too too funny. The laziest population in the world whining about not having jobs!!  It's the migrants that are keeping your country alive!!

I don't think I'm particularly skilled yet no immigrant has ever stopped me getting a job.

There has never been anything stopping British people taking those jobs, except that they have better options or are not prepared to take a job on minimum wages.

If you had a brain, you would be dangerous.

If you knew how to use it, you would be lethal.

If you actually used it, it would be Armageddon.

At least those who can't speak english, nothing worse than dealing with those you can't understand or they can't you.

I'll like to know how productive is it to a country when there are those in the work force who need to be instructed multiple times to get the job done?

Like I've rung this company and the imbecile on the other end couldn't take my message, how useful was it to that business leaving him in charge of the phone?

Britain is still signed up to freedom of movement from the EU until the end of the year so sending EU Nationals back is not an option.