Diana
Diana asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

Parents: What are your best methods for keeping your teens at home and out of trouble?

3 days ago

Offer them $5/hr for doing so if really possible zxvsmpqg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Edna

Chain them to the bedpost every night. 

My daughters are my and my wife's submissives. If you didn't start early you may have to break her in a bit roughly. Bondage sex is the best way. When she is your sub it will be no problem. We brought ours up as subs and they have great friends and grades.

Source(s): 12 and 15 year old girls and my wife

Keeping them at home at all times will drive them crazy. If you let them go with friends, make sure you know their friends personally and have them help you create a reasonable curfew. Ask them what time would be good for them to come home. This gives them a sense of responsibility and the ability to make a decision for themselves while meeting in the middle with you. Don't tell them you expect them home by 9 because that will give them more reason to not be home as you're trying to control their lives. 

If you absolutely need them to stay home, make sure they have things to do. Not only chore related but things they enjoy doing too. They have to be able to express themselves if you want them to be happy. 

• L

Chores/responsibilities and volunteering.  The busier you keep them - the less trouble they get into.

When I had my teenager, me and my husband gave our daughter at curfew of 9:00pm, she was a sophmore in high school. We eventually realized that she needed more freedom, and that we weren't trusting her enough. Teens can usually handle themselves when they are out and about.

You have to trust them. Give them freedom. Obviously you should have rules and boundaries but strict parents often make kids want to rebel more, as they feel trapped. It all depends which group they fall in with. Talk to them, explain if they behave, if when they go out they don't do drugs, alcohol whatever trouble you are referring to, then they will get more freedom and trust. Treat them like an adult, only if they behave like one.

First give them some understanding.  Like for example, drugs.  tell your kids, that drugs are sold to them to make them addicted and to keep buying from the drug dealer (around school or around the clubs).     The drug dealer gets rich by getting money from their loyal customer (your kids). 

Second, keep them busy with sports.  Good example is soccer team and basketball team.   get them to focus on a positive activity and forget about drugs and sex.   Most teens are busy to get laid because of "bad influence" and pressure from other teens.  So to keep them busy, they will forget all these bad influences.  

Lock them in their room at night and unlock it when it's time for school in the morning.