Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

I'm new to all this, why is it that when I log in each day I'm told that I've used up my 20 answers....?

Because certain levels can only answer so many questions a day. 

If differs for levels  1 thru 4......after level 4......there is no longer any difference at all.  

There use to be,  but not anymore.   These days,  level 4 is as good as level 7. 

• Daniel

You probably Answered up to your Daily Limit 

Yahoo Answers has a Point and Levels System and Limits 

You can Learn about how all of that works here 

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• Erik

As you answer more questions, you will go up in levels, and then you can answer more questions per day.

• It could be you used up your 20 answers the day before and now you have to wait until your new day begins.  That depends on which part of the world you live in.  I live in Thailand and the new day for me will start at 8 am my time. That is around 40 minutes from now.  Soon you should be moving up a level if you do not get violations and you will be a level 2 and can answer 80 questions per day.  Just wait it out you be fine in most cases less than an hour from now.

Because you are logging in BEFORE the Yahoo "day" ends and begins in YOUR time zone is why. IF you are in the USA and NOT in Arizona, which currently is on PDT time with the rest of the West coast, that is -4 hours GMT 8 pm EDT, 7 pm CDT, 6 pm MDT and 5 pm PDT. The USA is NOT on standard time. Right now it is JUST after 7 pm CDT where I am.