Why people suicide as long as they have someone who loves especially girlfriend or wife if you know what I mean ?

I’m sorry if I sound stupid but isn’t sex is the best way to relief depression and feel loved and supported by the loved ones rather than feeling alone and single. If this is not true then what else causes suicide. 

• martin

Your point is an excellent one, but depression, often leading to suicidal thoughts, is sometimes a chemical imbalance that can be cured by tiny doses of prescribed medication.

I accept your apology for sounding stupid.  No, sex isn't the best way to "relief depression and feel loved and supported."

Depression and other DIAGNOSED forms of mental illness often lead to suicide.

The dead eat flesh with flies child, and unawares are attracted to the neon lights in hats and slick shoes with the bow ties whom also let them in waxing skins in disguise, and with thier medals and regalia being a dead give away, depression is the least of thier problems