Is Riverdale worth watching?

• Judy

I'm not familiar with that show.

• Erik

Only if that brunette gets naked.  Goddamn, she is fine.

The writing stinks, why bother?

I liked the first seasons.  I think if you go in as an existing fan of Archie comics you'll be disappointed because it's nothing like the core comics (although it has some things in common with some of the spinoffs like Afterlife with Archie).  It's basically like someone tried to do a pseudo-noir tv show with Archie comics characters.  So if you like soapy crazy teen drama shows then the first couple of seasons are pretty good. 

As a fan of the comics and not a fan of dramas for teenage girls I’d say absolutely not I hate it. Read the comics instead. They did a modern reboot recently and it’s actually really good, search Archie 2015 read online and click the first link, start from issue 1. Also there’s a bunch of really cool horror comics they’ve done too. There’s one called Afterlife with Archie about Jughead accidentally causing a zombie apocalypse, there’s Vampironica about Veronica becoming a vampire hunter, there’s Jughead the hunger about Jughead becoming a warewolf and then there’s Jughead the hunger vs Vampironica. They sound like they could be stupid but actually the art and writing is really good you should check them out. 

• Happy

I suppose............

Yes, it is..........

Yo Chief Keef why would you want to watch Riverdale? That's for white girls