I’m a boy and I’m only attracted to female. I don’t like men but I’m not against dick what am I or what do I do?

• Happy

Do whatever you want. It’s all good. 

You don't "do" anything except live your life and grow up, the way most people do.

Not everyone knows for certain at 15 or whatever exactly what their sexual orientation is. Even those who DO know for certain sometimes turn out to be wrong ...

There is no rush to tell anybody anything. Just go around with a variety of  people so you can gradually work out what's important to you.

Most people have a pretty good idea by their late teens, some people take longer.It's not a race.Just enjoy your youth while you can.

• Goerge

Your a boy that is only attracted to females. You don’t like men but aren't against dick 

Nothing more or less nor is there a COSMIC *DING* that represents the production of a label and corresponding *TITLE* to pin down what or who you are based on so few and broad characteristics.

You live life and make sure it's not vice versa.

You’re a heterosexual who isn’t homophobic. 

You don’t have to be “against dick” to be heterosexual. It’s not a requirement.