MALWARE (.maas) how to fix it?

By mistake and in a rush moment, i installed by mistake a software, a bomb software that install something like 20 other softwares, but after i run MALWARE ANTI-MALWARE program the file extension added to my files (doesn't matter if it text file, pdf, picture, image, audio, zip, rar, mp4, or any other) the .maas was in my files, and if i RENAME the file erasing the .maas then my file become unreadable, unusefull.

It doesn't matter if it's on Linux, or in windows, the file become corrupt.

Does anyone know any solution to recover my files, and that be usefull again?

Antivirus doesn't work neither. I've a lot of history files from instagarm and tiktok, that it can't do it again :-( 

Please someone help me!!!Any reply to mi question send it to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1460549164222190/ too

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Contact the hardware engineer.

• Vaman
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Take a new flashdrive 8 gb. Try to install ubuntu on it. It will format and install it. Once that is complete. switch of the computer/laptop. Take out the flash drive. Start the laptop and change the boot sequence to usb. Now Close the laptop.  Now put the pendrive and start the computer. It will boot in linux. You can go to you computer and see all the software. Copy whatever on your USB.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Our little Marianne is quite the salesman. I wouldn't be clicking on the facebook link if I were you guys.

• 1 month ago

sounds like you got hit with ransomware.

your files with the .maas extension are encrypted and cant be recovered.

delete them and replace them with a backed up copy.

if you dont have a back up then you are SOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

take it to a computer doctor ....................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.