Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 month ago

If orcas  are mammals, why don’t we milk them?

All mammals create milk to feed their young, and humanity has proved quite eager to obtain and drink every type of milk that we can find. But since we know that orcas are mammals, why haven’t we tried to milk them yet? why can’t I go to the store and buy a stick of whale butter? I know milking underwater maybe hard, but we have the technology to do so. If you have had orca milk, please provide an in-depth description of its smell, texture, and taste. Also, how come I’ve never seen a dolphin’s udders?

• kswck2

Try it and let us know how it went. 

• CB

It is not economically feasible-end of troll discussion.

Have you ever tried to get an orca to sit still over a milking stool? Damn near impossible.

• Goerge

If penguins are birds with wings then why can't they fly when they have such stubby legs that put them at a serious disadvantage on land? Why are bats the only mammals capable of flight? Sure, squirrels can glide but only the bat can truly fly.

they've got BIG TEETH !!!!!!