Feminists, who is more oppressed? Black men or white women? ?

Update:

Sensing a massive "Ignore this question b/c we can't answer it" reaction. Come on, feminists. Use your fembabble! You can do it! Pretend to answer the question while expressing your outrage over what an awful person I must be! Surely you haven't forgotten how feminism works. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you measure oppression by access to opportunities and protection under the law, then in general it's worse to be a black man than a white woman. If you measure oppression by the degree to which you're subject to sexual harassment, then it's worse to be a white woman. If you measure oppression by the fact that there's a good chance you will run into people who think less of you because of your gender or race, then both groups are about equally oppressed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White women are more oppressed than black men because black men still have male privilege and are still apart of the patriarchy that oppresses women.    

• 1 month ago

"Feminists, who is more oppressed? Black men or white women? ?"

Right now it's Black men.  BLM have taken over prominence in the Leftist / cultural Marxist world, of which feminism is a full-on adherent.  We're also witnessing the rise of "Karens" being  promoted.  The denigrating of White women.  Bitter irony for White feminists that will STILL promote the cultural Marxist agenda anyway, even as it railroads its divide and conquer through all of middle class society ... including against them.

Original feminism ... a simple broad based movement for equal Rights, gave way to feminism as an ideology in its second wave with "patriarchy theory" and all sorts of other similar anti-male stuff.  This gave way to "intersectionality" which ushered in cultural Marxism into feminism, which feminism is now a smaller part of.  And White feminists are showing themselves to be compliant for the  most part.  Any older thinking feminists that don't tow this line, such as TERF's, or those that are not supportive of open borders are quickly expunged, or  made to grovel for forgiveness.

• 1 month ago

I don't like playing the "oppression Olympics", but black men imo. Gender and race have two completely different kinds of oppression attached to them and the way that they affect people and the world around them. However, it becomes a whole different thing when you mix race and gender together. The oppression that any non-white woman face is completely different from the oppression that non-white men or white women face. Both sexism and racism is different. Again, I don't like playing the oppression Olympics though. Everyone is suffering from this stuff including men of any race in one way or another. Talking about "I'm hurting more than you" isn't doing anything helpful. I know you're about to be like "well you're a feminist they say that stuff all the time" but I don't play with that crap anymore. Sh!it's dumb.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's a tough question lol. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.