Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why am I emotionally unstable?

I cry in bed sometimes, hate on myself all the time, avoid nearly everything, can get moody, can't get my life together, just can't do anything right.

If i were you i would call up a good mental health center and see what it takes to get in there to talk to someone. Because mental health is serious if your mindset isn't healthy it's gonna affect everything in your life and it is affecting everything in your life you said yourself how you feel and just the way you wrote it i can tell you carry a lot of pain. You need to take care of that and talk to someone. They can give you the tools to deal with the things that are bothering you and by you using the tools they give you you can help yourself live a happier life and learn to love yourself more. I've been where you are and i've hated myself, i've felt at times like i couldn't get my life together, and i sometimes felt like i couldn't do anything right. It's a dark and sad place to be. So ill really hope that you'll do what you can to get help because it's okay to ask for it. Part of growing strong and getting better is knowing when to ask for help. I hope this helps a little bit and good luck. Take care of yourself.

could be spiritual disturbance around you

Maybe you are bipolar.

You sound a lot like me. "everything is happening according to Gods plan" if it is yours, it is. If it is not meant for you, it is not. Things will work itself out eventually. 

• Andy C

Depression is a condition when too little serotonin is working in the brain.   This can be genetic,  environmental or both.

I suggest taking a depression screening test, such as CESD R, or KADS 6-Item if you're a teenager. If you think you might be depressed, there's a lot of things that can help, and an advantage to having a professional who knows how to use them. I couldn't say exactly what kind of help you'd need but there are healthy lifestyle things that can help with all kinds of depression.

I've answered a lot of depression questions, with advice from experts about standard treatments and self-help methods, which can enhance the effects of standard methods. Just click on my name and read if you like.

It seems like you have depression.

Go and get help quickly.

Hey, you need professional help. Don't hesitate to and NEVER SELF-DIAGNOSE. Find someone professional to talk to. It might be a result of some mental processes that operates in your state of unconsciousness. That might be your unconscious self trying to give some alert to you.

i used to be like badly and still kinda am but Im happy about it. Thank God you're not a narcissist which I've dealt with who think they're the sh-t all the time and can be generally awful people. Thank God you are most likely a good person internally. Just keep on keepin' on. If it's really bad don't be scared to turn to medication which I used to be against but now at 24 I would try it if I needed it, it helps a lot of people.

• Liz

Perhaps you are not doing anything worthwhile, something that you can be proud of. The article below suggests ways to have a happy life. Based on principles of the Bible, many have become more at ease with themselves after applying them. (2 Timothy 3:16,17)

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g 11/14 Keys to a Happy Life