Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it weird that I like to hear my neighbors?

I’m a 19 year old single female (if that matters) and I just moved into my first place which is an apartment. After 5 months of living here I heard my next door neighbors having sex for the first time. I’m not sure why it took them that long but anyway I put my AirPods in until they finished. The second time, I didn’t have my AirPods charged so I heard it the whole time. I wrote a note asking if they can turn the tv on or blast music next time and slid it under their door. The first two times I got a little excited by it but I tried to tune in out. The third time, they were still being loud and instead of putting my AirPods on or doing something else, I started masturbating. Ever since then I would do it and imagine having a threesome with them. How would you feel if your neighbors did this and is it weird that I’m doing it.

• david

i would probably masturbate ,too, and hope to join them

I would say it's kind of normal. I'm surprised if you really put a note under their door though, pretty bold.

I don't often hear others doing that.