Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Please help me ?

I just found out that my crushes mom was in a car accident and flown her to a different town (I’m not sure how bad the accident was but I guess it was bad cause they flown her to a different town ) but I feel like I need to be there for him , his mom, and his sister but we don’t talk that much ( his grandparents are my neighbors) but they didn’t say anything about it so I don’t know what to do I found out on Facebook . How do I stop from feeling like I need to be there please help

I don’t have his number though lol so  I’m kinda stuck

just talk to him about it

If you text him offering your support, then that will be one more message he'll feel obligated to answer.  Don't say anything unless he reaches out to you.

I would text your crush and let him know you’ve heard what’s happened and want to offer any support he needs for him and his family at this difficult time. I think it’s good to let him know there’s someone who cares for him. Then it’s up to him how he responds after you’ve put it out there.