Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

How do people support themselves and their families living a lie and being unemployed but pretending to be employed?

Who are they kidding? They are unemployed but tell all their friends they are a CEO of a tech company. And they tell their wife that they make a living doing online blogging (because his wife knows he definitely isn’t a CEO but he tells her some abstract title that she might actually believe instead). Meanwhile he makes no money and spends his days trying to pretend to be making money and he lives out a fake image on LinkedIn saying how awesome his company is and posting inspiration business quotes all day. He hides his welfare checks from his wife and files for disability benefits from the government so he can continue living his fake lifestyle without his wife knowing. Like wtf is wrong with these people

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My guess would be they live in some dirt cheap situation where they're not paying market rate rate or a mortgage. I'd also surmise that they're probably going without some pretty basic things like medical insurance, dental work, life insurance, etc. 

• n2mama
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No way someone can rep a CEO lifestyle on welfare and disability. Not possible. And unless his wife is a moron, she knows it’s all a lie too. Unless you are this person, I’m not sure what business it is of yours anyway.

• adam
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

why do you even care? Its none of your business. Why dont you mind your own business moron

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.