Ben
Ben asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 month ago

Do you think when I keep asking about if trains, aircraft or buses come out before the actual calendar year will lead me to prison?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

Good cargo transportation from https://gloriacargo.com

I don't think any of us here give an obese rodent's posterior if you do or not.

No, it will just lead to you dying a sad virgin, but that's gonna happen no matter what you do. 

• FanMan

No, but hopefully mommy and daddy will keep better control over your internet activities at least until you're 13 years old or so.

You do not go to prison for being stupid.

When we figure out where you live it will most likely lead to your premature death. 

.

• Scott

I keep hoping. Wherever it is, I hope they don't have internet access.

• arther

Doubt it one can only hope. Why do you ask the same question over and over what is wrong with you?

What sort of ******** does this?

• Joseph

I hope so, for willful obnoxiousness.  Seven years of lethal injections is an appropriate punishment, I think.