Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

how to stop falling in love with people who want nothing to do with me?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The law of attraction states that you radiate and put out into the world what you feel inside yourself.  If you don't feel love for yourself and you do not prioritize take care of yourself, then that is what you will put out there.  You will not find someone to love you for the sake of filling the gap you feel inside yourself for not loving yourself.  And in some cases, people who don't love themselves end up getting to relationships with partners who abuse and belittle them.  Their relationships only serve to reinforce these negative self-beliefs.  You need to focus on loving yourself and taking care of yourself first.  Be comfortable in your own skin.  Only then can you find happiness with another person, and can another person find happiness with you.

• 4 weeks ago

Sorry . any time I was not in love 🤔.

I can not help you !!😔

• 4 weeks ago

If you fall in love easily it may be because you’re feeling empty or unloved - try working on yourself. If there is something you don’t like - appearance, personality traits, weight etc try to fix those things so that you become happy and contented with your life 

• 1 month ago

Stop hanging around them and maybe re-evaluate your thinking. If you fall in love easily you have to learn how to be more reserved. Observe how the people are that you say you fall in love with and what kind of people they actually are so you don't get hurt in the long run and you also might be confusing infatuation with being in love. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

sit behind a pc giving people **** advice on yahoo aswers and never go outside

• 1 month ago

I don’t think you can be in love with someone unless it’s reciprocated. You may “love” them or the idea of them but if they don’t love you back or even want nothing to do with you then are you really in love?? Find someone that actively shows an interest in you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Raise your standards....

• 1 month ago

It's hard to fall in love with someone we don't spend a great deal of time with. So are you spending time with people you're into but who are not interested or what?  It's usually evident if someone isn't interested in us on a romantic level

• 1 month ago

Not fall in love in the first place.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

find love somewhere else or change your habits 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.