Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would you be OK with your S/O only wearing underwear to bed?

I mean instead of a night dress or pyjamas or something like that. My mom only wears underwear to bed and apparently it is pretty rare.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My partner mostly only wears underwear its comfy for her but because her and underwear equals one very exited me the end result is Inevitable most nights

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Most people I know sleep naked. I doubt I'd have a Significant Other who was repressed or uptight enough to wear garments to bed, but I guess if I truly loved them I'd try to tolerate it.

• david
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

sure,i sleep naked,so i want her to also

• 1 month ago

I usually either sleep naked or in just an oversized t-shirt if I'm self conscious for some reason. I wouldn't judge anyone for whatever they need to wear or not wear to bed to be comfortable.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That's the beauty of bed. You wear/don't wear  what you like.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I never understand how anybody could actually sleep wearing any clothes at all.  If I'm not naked, I have a hard time falling asleep...

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If my SO wore underwear to bed, it would indicate she didn't want sex.  She would soon be an ex. Sleep naked, or sleep alone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My husband and I sleep nude, always have.

Thanks for sharing the info about your Mom.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's what we wear to bed, it's most common to do so....,.

• Rain
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'm single but of course I'd be fine if my girlfriend only wore underwear to bed, I only wear my boxer briefs to bed. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.