Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would you be OK with your S/O only wearing underwear to bed?

I mean instead of a night dress or pyjamas or something like that. My mom only wears underwear to bed and apparently it is pretty rare.

My partner mostly only wears underwear its comfy for her but because her and underwear equals one very exited me the end result is Inevitable most nights

• Prince

Most people I know sleep naked. I doubt I'd have a Significant Other who was repressed or uptight enough to wear garments to bed, but I guess if I truly loved them I'd try to tolerate it.

• david

sure,i sleep naked,so i want her to also

I usually either sleep naked or in just an oversized t-shirt if I'm self conscious for some reason. I wouldn't judge anyone for whatever they need to wear or not wear to bed to be comfortable.

That's the beauty of bed. You wear/don't wear  what you like.

• David

I never understand how anybody could actually sleep wearing any clothes at all.  If I'm not naked, I have a hard time falling asleep...

• Piero

If my SO wore underwear to bed, it would indicate she didn't want sex.  She would soon be an ex. Sleep naked, or sleep alone.

My husband and I sleep nude, always have.

Thanks for sharing the info about your Mom.

• Jesere

That's what we wear to bed, it's most common to do so....,.

• Rain

I'm single but of course I'd be fine if my girlfriend only wore underwear to bed, I only wear my boxer briefs to bed.