Is it wise to go to school in another country right now?

I'm in the class of 2021 and I need to start thinking about where I want to go to college. I speak Chinese fluently so I was thinking, "Why not China? Their tuition can be pretty low at some schools, especially when compared to American tuition". I was also thinking about Germany, since their school is basically free (might have to pay a small tuition fee and manage costs of living but it's still better than the USA's costs). However, here comes my challenge: is it wise to go to school in another country in 2021 with the whole coronavirus thing going on? What would you all recommend I do? Thanks.

If you mean September 2021, I don't think you should worry about the Corona virus, that will be history by then. 

But you are thinking of China because you speak Chinese?  There is no 'Chinese'.  China's two main two language groups are Mandarin and Cantonese.  Also know that speaking a language is not sufficient, you will need to be able to read and write it too.

German universities are very academic you will need to hold a higher education entrance qualification or Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB).  From the US this means the IB.  If you do not have this you can take a one year preparatory course at a Studienkolleg before taking a compulsory assessment test known as a Feststellungprüfung.  If your German is not yet sufficient for university level study, this will give you a year to improve your language skills as well. 

In both China and Germany there is the option to study in English/American but the selection of degree subjects is very limited.  In the case of China there are English speaking diploma mills whose degrees will not be recognised, even in the US.

Education in China is poor, mostly unaccredited, and if you want to return to your own country & work (especially in US), your degree is worthless. Germany is NOT free! And no financial aid. Living costs alone, since rental housing is generally scarce & expensive, will cost you at least EUR2000-3000/month, plus school expenses. You must score in the top 10% on entrance exams, and those exams are reputed to be among the world's most challenging. You must be fluent in German at a high academic-technical level, too (exams in German, visa interview in German, etc.) You must prove you (& your parents) have sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country to apply for student visas. Expect NO financial aid. Now, do you still want to go to university abroad?

If you are applying for admission for Fall 2021, covid pandemic should have burned itself out pretty much by then. You could apply abroad, and have time to monitor the situation. At present, if you are US-citizen, you're not going to Europe anyway.