Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

Can you tell me a good joke?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

There were two old men sitting on a park bench enjoying the scenery, when all of a sudden this dog sits down in front of them, lifts his leg and starts licking his privates. One old man looked at the other and said, "Gee, I wish I could do that!", wherein the other replied, " You better PET him first, he looks meaner than hell!"

• 1 month ago

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To escape the KFC Colonel who chasing her waving a shake n bake bag and screaming "Chicken tonight!"

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Seeing a pregnant woman for the first time, a young boy asks his mother, "mom, is that a full time job for a husband?"

• 1 month ago

What's the difference between a pizza and a jew? Pizzas don't scream when you put them in the oven.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, but are you reading that news paper you're sitting on. 

• 1 month ago

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

.                                .

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yo Momma is so scary, the last time she went for a walk in the woods, Bigfoot took a picture of HER!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How much corn does it take to change a lightbulb? I don't know. You would have to ask the kernal!

How many rednecks does it take to change a lightbulb? Ten. One to shoot the old bulb with a rifle, while the rest watch Fox News.

How do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the jaw!

What does a redneck divorce and an Oklahoma tornado have in common? One way or another, someone is going to lose their mobile home!

How do you know storm chasers are looney toons? They are into Tazmanian Devil worship!

How many gremlins does it take to change a lightbulb? As many as you want. One to change the bulb, while the rest get into mischief!

How many militant vegans does it take to get electrocuted while changing a lightbulb? Just one. He/she takes out the old bulb and puts in a cucumber!

(That last one was a little shocking, pun intended!)

• 1 month ago

A couple of fonts walk into a bar, Helvetica and Comic-Sans...

The bartender says "Get out of here, we don't serve your type..."

No, I guess I don't have a good joke right now...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can but I wont.  No sir

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.