Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

Can you tell me a good joke?

There were two old men sitting on a park bench enjoying the scenery, when all of a sudden this dog sits down in front of them, lifts his leg and starts licking his privates. One old man looked at the other and said, "Gee, I wish I could do that!", wherein the other replied, " You better PET him first, he looks meaner than hell!"

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To escape the KFC Colonel who chasing her waving a shake n bake bag and screaming "Chicken tonight!"

• Gregg

Seeing a pregnant woman for the first time, a young boy asks his mother, "mom, is that a full time job for a husband?"

What's the difference between a pizza and a jew? Pizzas don't scream when you put them in the oven.

No, but are you reading that news paper you're sitting on. 

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side.

• Pronk

.                                .

Yo Momma is so scary, the last time she went for a walk in the woods, Bigfoot took a picture of HER!

How much corn does it take to change a lightbulb? I don't know. You would have to ask the kernal!

How many rednecks does it take to change a lightbulb? Ten. One to shoot the old bulb with a rifle, while the rest watch Fox News.

How do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the jaw!

What does a redneck divorce and an Oklahoma tornado have in common? One way or another, someone is going to lose their mobile home!

How do you know storm chasers are looney toons? They are into Tazmanian Devil worship!

How many gremlins does it take to change a lightbulb? As many as you want. One to change the bulb, while the rest get into mischief!

How many militant vegans does it take to get electrocuted while changing a lightbulb? Just one. He/she takes out the old bulb and puts in a cucumber!

(That last one was a little shocking, pun intended!)

A couple of fonts walk into a bar, Helvetica and Comic-Sans...

The bartender says "Get out of here, we don't serve your type..."

No, I guess I don't have a good joke right now...

I can but I wont.  No sir