Does this match?

I'm a fashion disaster. This is the (second) time I've been out of quarantine (first was to pick up medication) and we're going to move and...well, I wanna look cute. Even if its just for the long drive. I'm used to wearing ratty jeans and a band or plain shirt. So...is this okay?

The secret to combining prints is that each print is a different scale. One needs to be a larger and the other smaller. The camo print top is the same scale as the skirt. A smaller scale print on top will look better. Best would be a solid color top in a different color, something a little happier like Pink or Blue or light green or anything.

Of course they don't "match". Anyone not blind can see they don't "match". What you really want to know is, "Do they 'go' together?" I'd say no, but I've seen people wearing the most surprising combinations that actually DO work. So give it a try.

I think a solid top would look better.

Lexi i think thats very pretty, how are you?

babygirl... no.  

absolutely NOT.

• kelvin

you want to llook cute for what, your moving not taking a walk down a catwalk in a fashion show and no they don't

• Kaz

Perhaps it looks better on, but I'm not a fan of these two together.  But really, these days, anything goes - you just have to own the look.  :)

The skirt is fantastic.  I think the camo top doesn't go perfectly with it.  you might try something plainer for a top to let the skirt stand out.  but if you go with this it's still fine.

cute is THE most ridiculous word on this site... it means NOTHING.... aand btw, that top and that skirt looks a mess

Fine. Don't worry so much. The mask you'll be forced to wear covers the best part of you. Good luck on your move.