Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Is now a good time for trump to get everyone kicked off their health insurance?

• kswck2

Unaffordable Healthcare is still unaffordable, even if it covers pre-existing conditions. 

You have it wrong.. It's the DEMOCRITS who want to take your chosen health care away and put you under total government control as to what care you get and what you do not get..ITS not Trump or the Republicans, IT'S THE DEMOCRITS and SOCIALISTS. How about you stop hiding behind Anonymous.

Actually the democrats plan is to kick everyone off their health insurance.......And im not just saying that, they have admitted it. For more information visit our site: https://haxtu.com

I don't think Trump has spent 30 seconds of his campaign or presidency thinking about health care reform.  He said he had a package all ready to go that (1) would cost less (2) would cover everyone and (3) we'd all love it.  He didn't have the first idea!  No Republican in Congress has had a health care reform proposal for decades!  Even a BAD one!

I'll tell you what's going on in Trump and the GOP Leaderships' minds.  Let me sum it up in a few words.

Economic success is measured by profits.  The higher the profits, the better the stock market does, the better EVERYONE does.  And for profits to continue to rise, people who work for a living must continuously be satisfied with less and less.

That's it.  When it comes to health care, the whole PURPOSE of health care is profits for the handful of large corporations who own the entire health care system.  Actually providing health care to people is counterproductive because it cuts into profits!  So why should we make health care MORE available and waste MORE profits?  Why should we force health insurance companies to LOSE money on people with pre-existing conditions?  That's not the fault of the health care companies!  Treating them damages profits!  So f*ck that!

Actually the democrats plan is to kick everyone off their health insurance.......And im not just saying that, they have admitted it.

• Troy

He can't force me off my company provided Healthcare insurance. 

It must be, since he's going to the Supreme Court to try to FORCE them off. I mean, what use could people have for health insurance during a national pandemic, anyway...