My wife cheated on me with 2 guys and she’s claiming she cheated on me once. I say it’s twice. Please help is sort out this disagreement ?

• K M

So, your wife cheated on you once (that you know of) with two guys. In my humble opinion, that's only cheating once. It's all the other unknown times she's cheated on you that you're not counting right now. I'd be willing to bet that she likes to go "out with the girls" every now and then. Have you done a panty check the next day to see if there's any evidence of more cheating? She sounds like a keeper to me!

• Ricky

Pass her on to me bro. Does she have a big booty ? 

If this was true you wouldnt be here posting about it. You'd in jail because you had killed her in a frenzied rage or dead because you blew your own head off because you were so crushed that she cheated on you in such a horrendous way. 

So, you are not "troy". You are "troll". 

No thanks. This situation should be handled by you and your wife.

My vote is she did it twice. However it's even worse if she didn't use a condom. 

She cheated.  Isn't that enough?  Deal with it.  Don't nitpick about it.  Decide what you are going to do about it.  Forget it or dump her?

What everyone else is saying. She cheated more than one time. She's still trying to minimize it. Man are you gonna put up with that? End the marriage. Take her to court for emotional damages and be done with it. She should at least own up to it and try to make it right if she even cares about you. Don't get walked all over man up bro

• Alex

She cheated twice with two guys unless she had sex with both of them at the same time. Then it was once but with two guys. 

I know this can be hard. But you don't have to break up or divorce. I found out my gf of 10 years cheated on me early in our relationship, so after talking about it, she gave me a V pass. She had 13 sexual encounters with some guy. So I have 13 sexual encounters I can have with a girl. Although we have been in debate on if I can split it with like 5 with one girl and 6 with another of if they have to be with the same girl. Cuz I got like 10 encounters with one girl but me and that girl are no longer talking so I think I should get another 3 goes at it with another right? 

She says no because she only did it with one guy. What do you think? 

• Jolene

If it was 2 guys at the same time, that is one encounter. She cheated once. If she met them separate times, that's two encounters and she cheated twice.

Don't worry.   You'll probably lose your virginity someday before you're 40. 

Look on the bright side.   No one is telling their friends what a disappointment in the sack you were.   Yet.