Do you think the US President has honor and integrity?

What a shy situation,if you don,t refer to a president  mainly,I think that eagerness has dies,and people have become too federal,I don,t know,what to answer to you then!Then what to say?I state both are madly doing:One good president!for good actions,and one bad president for bad ones!

Oh lawd have mercy, don't make me laugh. That pinheaded, racist, lying, misogynistic, fat, stupid, maggot infested pile of dog feces?  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he has those qualities and more. He has compassion for the American people and the American dream.

The current one has crapped all over both those things and his honesty was flushed down the toilet years ago...

YES..............

• Edwena

Sure, his service as President has been outstanding. Excellent decisions. Only President who you can trust to have the interest of Americans first.   Doing things that have been promised by other Presidents and politicians who lied.  Made the country a better place and stopped its downward spiral of democrat liberalism which will end up as being a communist lackey of China.

Horny and idiot .....

No.

I think there were presidents who had honor and integrity, even if I did not agree with their point of view.

Donald Trump is the very definition of a dishonorable and morally bankrupt human being.

And did I mention that he is stupid? I wonder who is REALLY in charge of the USA right now... certainly not that clown who posts childish things on Twitter all the time...

Eisenhower was President when i was born. Trump is the best President of my lifetime.