Do you think the US President has honor and integrity?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

What a shy situation,if you don,t refer to a president  mainly,I think that eagerness has dies,and people have become too federal,I don,t know,what to answer to you then!Then what to say?I state both are madly doing:One good president!for good actions,and one bad president for bad ones!

• 5 months ago

Oh lawd have mercy, don't make me laugh. That pinheaded, racist, lying, misogynistic, fat, stupid, maggot infested pile of dog feces?  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think he has those qualities and more. He has compassion for the American people and the American dream.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The current one has crapped all over both those things and his honesty was flushed down the toilet years ago...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

YES..............

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sure, his service as President has been outstanding. Excellent decisions. Only President who you can trust to have the interest of Americans first.   Doing things that have been promised by other Presidents and politicians who lied.  Made the country a better place and stopped its downward spiral of democrat liberalism which will end up as being a communist lackey of China.

• 5 months ago

Horny and idiot .....

• 5 months ago

No.

I think there were presidents who had honor and integrity, even if I did not agree with their point of view.

Donald Trump is the very definition of a dishonorable and morally bankrupt human being.

And did I mention that he is stupid? I wonder who is REALLY in charge of the USA right now... certainly not that clown who posts childish things on Twitter all the time...

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Eisenhower was President when i was born. Trump is the best President of my lifetime.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.