just asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Reaching climax?

So whenever I have sex it feels rlly good and I feel like I’m going to orgasm.. even when he’s fingering me or rubbing my clit.. but I can never seem to actually finish... help?!?

My partner orgasms best when I’m licking her clit have two fingers in her using a come here motion and my other hand rubbing one of her nipples, you need to be fully relaxed just go with the flow and let it happen it’s rare women orgasm from Penetration alone without clitoral stimulation 

Sometimes it's hard to climax especially if you're not getting your 'g-spot' excited enough through either position of the penis rubbing against it while thrusting or not enough clit stimulation that's intense enough.  Different sex positions produce different results usually.  Fast, hard fingering can trip the g-spot if done correctly once it gets somewhat excited too. But the positioning will have to be so whatever it is you're using meets up with the g-spot constantly which is located inside right behind the clitoris on inner wall of vagina.

• Jim

My first thought is that you may be over-using a vibrator and have made it somewhat numb.  If so avoid any contact with your clitoris for at least a week. Then try again and see what happens.  Hopefully the problem isn't mental, like maybe you are unwilling to let go totally in front of him.

Maybe try something else like have his tongue by your vagina, or use a vibrator. 

I’ve been having sex for about 6 years now, and I have the same issue!! It bothers me so much. If u are below the age of 21, it may just because u are still developing in a sexual response type of way. U could see a gyno if u want, but it’s totally normal if u can’t!! After age 22 if u still have this problem, I 100% recommend asking a doctor about this. But yea in the meantime it just may bc u aren’t fully developed in that aspect if that makes sense

Maybe you can try vaginal sex, and see what happens. 

you need a good tonguing

• Marc

What about oral sex? tried it? 

But you should talk to your womans health specialist

How long has this been going on?  If you've been sexually active for a while and this is a new problem, then you need to change up your routine so that it works for you two.  If this is something you've been challenged with since you started engaging in sexual intercourse then its time to go see a gynecologist to rule out any physiological reasons for this.  If you don't have any reproductive issues, then you need to work this out with your self first.  Get a good vibrator, purchase some water based lube and go to work on self exploration.  It is SO much easier to get to an orgasm using a vibrator and it will teach you exactly how to reach that point.  Once you've figured out that business, you can show your partner what works so that you don't sit around unsatisfied.  Note: There are a small percentage of women who just cannot reach orgasm, BUT, don't count yourself out until you've tried everything first.  Good luck.

We will send someone over right away to help stimulate your body parts.