cmac'm
Lv 5
cmac'm asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Is Celebrating Independence Day ‘Glorifying White Supremacy’ like the Democrats (DNC Twittter) say?

Update:

In a since-deleted tweet, the Democratic National Committee accused President Trump of “holding a rally glorifying white supremacy” by attending the fireworks display at Mount Rushmore on Independence Day.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Of course not. The left simply rejects everything America stands for, especially liberty. Yesterday, the leftist-controlled platforms Twitter, Twitch, and Reddit performed another purge of conservatives. They're desperate to turn the election against Trump and no longer very concerned about keeping up appearances. Their Maoist agenda, exemplified by the riots and the destruction of monuments, is in full swing.

• 3 months ago

Just vote Republican.         

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes.  It's a celebration of actual bombs exploding and America taking over.

• 3 months ago

No, Democrats are so desperate they'd rather see the country torn to the ground than allow President Trump to succeed at anything. That's why they've spent four years impeding, attacking and lying about him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think republicans are saying that 4th of July is white power. It alienates the other Americans.

• 3 months ago

Does it really say that? I am scared to look. This country is getting out of hand. Republicans need to man up and start sticking up for those of us that are getting railroaded by the far left. 

I became a Republican after seeing how the Democrats handled Covid19 and these riots over the past few weeks. 

Source(s): Ex-Liberal
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

No. Democrats no longer represent the Americans people. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.