True/False Some people, including women never find someone who truly loves them?

True. This is especially if they have interest that differ considerably from others.

True but there are reasons for that and each reason depends on the person and the situation because everyone's situations are unique despite the similarities. Some people pick out people that are no good for them so it ends in a horrible break up, some people prefer to be single, and some people just plain give up because they haven't had any good experiences or the person they love passed away and they feel like moving on would be a betrayal to them.

I once had a reciprocated love situation quiet young. Due to certain situations we were banned from seeing each other. A few years later we tried again a new sitaution had a rised that had us banned from seeing each other though we secretly spoke online every few months for years. It was honestly pretty heart breaking at the time. Then years later we had a chance but by then we were both messed up in different ways and I knew I wouldnt be good for him, I couldnt make him happy any more and I could no longer give him what he wanted. He deserves to be happy and get what he wants so I let it go and pretend to go very cold on him to end it. This situation/s had lasted 13yrs.

Absolutely true!  I'm an example of that being true.  My own parents didn't even love me.  boo hoo!!

True, most people never find someone who truly loves them.

Most people will find someone who will be "okay" with them as they were close, relatively good-looking and available. Or they could provide a comfortable lifestyle. "it's better to be with someone who you can tolerate than alone" quote from a friend.

And some people will never find anybody..

• ?

Well you have to very specifically define "truly love." Do some unwanted infants die at birth? Probably, but that's not likely what you meant.

I am 75 years old and have really loved twice and believe that they both loved me as much as they could.

• e9601:

Yes, that is true.

Efectivamente, las mujeres por lo general tenemos 1 pero bajo fuego 2 más

• Mike

True. Not everyone is meant to be in a relationship.   If we were, we all would be.