Jessica asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How to get rid of this bit of lower belly fat? (pictures included)?

I'm very self conscious about my tummy because the lower part of it really sticks out, my top half is quite skinny, I've never been one for exercise i usually stick to diets but nothing has helped.

I was wondering if any exercises might be able to help me get rid of this bulge?? also is it possible for me to get a flat stomach?

Here are some photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189119235@N03/?

Its just flab go for light bow surgery

It could just be your uterus! Uteruses varies in sizes and be seen as a little belly pouch.

Fat can't be toned and you're not the first to have that problem and you won't be the last. Doing cardio and eating less and healthier food will help you. You have to eat in a calorie deficit. Whatever your weight is take that number times twelve, now take away five hundred, and that's how many calories you need to eat to be in a deficit to lose weight. Chloe ting has good cardio you can look her up on youtube. Hope this helps and good luck.

For Jessica

I am not your doctor so I can’t say………. but maybe its not fat at all but but tight hips causing your tummy to push forward. I wouldn’t worry — if diets haven’t worked then maybe you could soon train your stomach with just a few short daily exercises for a flat stomach. (Nothing too strenuous).

I am not sure how much space you get to write an answer here but I wrote a blog article that may help you. brian2b3 at wordpress.

some fast paced walking can exercise these muscles

• Sam

Suck that gut in..  You just need to tighten your stomach muscles.  

You can start right now where you are standing or sitting.  Clinch those stomach muscles, hard, harder, hold it, hold it, hold it, now breathe.   Keep doing that, make it a habit.  Add a few sit ups, and that will disappear, without even changing your diet. 

Only other option is liposuction.  But you don't need to go that route, not where you're at now, you're not that far gone yet.  

Someday though, if you don't suck in that gut. Now suck it in, hold it, wait until I tell you to relax to let it out.....  

Diet and exercise really are two methods but its going to take a calorie deficit to do that. You do not look teribly fat at all just a little bit of belly fat. Is it enough to stress about.. no not in my opinion but if it does you then work out and eat less.

The short answer is diet and exercise.  You, like millions of other people, have excess fat in your lower abdomen. Even though you do look overweight, you are carrying a few pounds of fat.  If you lose about 10 pounds of fat and do a lot of core workouts, you will probably see that disappear.

You can find all kids of core/ab workouts as well as full body Tabata-style workouts on YouTube.  Daily exercise is great for your overall health, so get into a routine of working out.  For your abs, focus on technique rather than speed or number of reps.  If your back muscles are also weak, you can hurt them.  Over about a month, you should see a significant improvement.  Then just keep it up.

As for diet, the best solution is:

1. Decrease your calorie intake to 500 calories below your BMI

2. Cut out as many sweets, soft drinks, fruit, juices, and grains (bread, cereal, pasta, rice, corn, etc). as you can.  Eat veggies and good quality protein with small amounts of good fat first. 

3. Cut out eating after dinner.  Cut out snacks.   

Of course, you can also see a cosmetic surgeon and pay $10K to have a tummy tuck.  

ask your doctor about it

I think if you try to cut back on the number of carbohydrates you are consuming you could easily lose that. There is no way to target fat loss specifically by exercising. You should look into something called the Keto diet, Intermittent fasting as well as learning what specifically carbohydrates are and how they affect weight gain. Do that and you should not go hungry or be unsuccessful at losing that belly fat.