Sud i return back to my home county as I don't have any money left to stay here abroad. I came to study but becuz of  lockdown, no money.?

• Isn't that the plot behind covid19 hoax!

To send struggling foreigners back home. And to block international travellers from entering their country in covid19 hotspots such as USA, China, Italy etc.

You MUST return to your country of citizenship. No exceptions, no excuses. You needed to return to your own country immediately when your school closed. Now without money, you have NO way to continue studying in a foreign country even if schools reopen for fall term.

kan't adiviz yu,sorry

Your visa requires you to support yourself; so if you can't, returning home is your only option. 

(Generally student visas require you to prove you can afford it first; did you not have to meet this requirement?)

Honestly, you should have applied for scholarships and pray you are offered with a full ride scholarship.