Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 3 months ago

If I take a job as a CM, will I be able to leave at 5pm OR be able to go on apps and frequently text women from 5pm till I leave work?

If you say it’s not possible then I’m going to have to abandon my dream career because finding my dream woman is more important.

I don’t mind staying until 8pm, if need be. I can also come in as early as I need to, even 3am. I just need from 5pm onward to message and text girls. I can’t do it after 7ish pm because most girls get off of work around 5pm and go on the dating apps in droves. After an hour or two, they get fed up with annoying messages and it’s difficult to talk to them. That’s why I need that time to make a date before their annoyance happens. I’m able to do work from 5pm onwards, but there will be frequent interruptions. 

I don’t enjoy meeting women in person. It never has worked for me compared to dating apps. 

The jobs that I’m going to be applying for are assistant project manager, project engineer, estimator, etc 

Construction Manager. Did I post this in the Engineering section?

Trolls WILL be reported

Past 3 answers have been EXCELLENT! Thank you 

• Joseph

Most construction projects in the US start work at 7 a.m. and end work at around 3 or 3:30 p.m.  What you do after that is your own business.

Source(s): 31 years of Heavy Construction Management experience.

No, You cannot use the company computer to solicit women while on the job.  They probably wouldn't like that, It makes them liable.

• John

If you can't smell her perfume it's not dating. You all might enjoy the little game of chatting on the smart phone app, yes. But it's not dating.

You must be a troll.  Let's say, I say, yes, after 5 you can go on apps and frequently text women.  OK.  Then you miraculously get your dream job as a CM.  Then  you start this immature behavior and your boss tells you that you are fired for this behavior.  Will you say, "Maybe it's just me" on Yahoo answers said it was ok? Let me know if that gets your job back.  Hasn't worked for any of the others, you may be the first.  Good luck with the women; be nice to them.

Dream women are very expensive so that needs to be your top priority

it would help if you told us what a CM is...